9ga Barbed Utility Staples
- 9ga Wire Diameter
- Divergent Point – Staples legs spread as they are driven into timber for enhanced holding power
- Extreme durability for long life
- Manufactured from 90% Zinc 10% Aluminium 240gm high life pre-galvanized wire
ST400i Barbed Utility Staples
Stockade’s ST400i utility staples are engineered to be power-driven by the ST400i stapler systems. The narrow crown on the staple helps grips the wire and the divergent point design ensures the staple legs spread as they are driven into timber for improved holding power. The genuine Stockade paper collation provides superior collation strength and reduces tool contamination, with a moisture-resistant adhesive formula for improved all-weather performance.
Available in three lengths – 1½”, 1¾” and 2″ Staple Length.
- Superior Corrosion Resistance – 90% Zinc 10% Aluminium 240gm Heavy coat provide superior corrosion resistance
- Holding Power – wire tensile strength and divergent point design enhances holding power
- Robust Collation – waterproof collation tape for all-weather performance
- Stapling System – Staple design optimised for delivery with Stockade driver blade to minimise damage to staple crown
|Staples Per Pack||1000||1000||1000|
|Fuel Cells Per Pack||2||2||2|
|Staple Type||Divergent point fencing staple||Divergent point fencing staple||Divergent point fencing staple|
|Collation Type||Paper collated||Paper collated||Paper collated|
|Tool Magazine Capacity||53 staples (approx 2 strips)||53 staples (approx 2 strips)||53 staples (approx 2 strips)|
|Packaged Size (WxHxD)||8.97″ x 4.25″ x 6.61″||8.11″ x 4.25″ x 6.22″||7.87″ x 4.25″ x 5.82″|
|Packaged Weight||21.27 lbs||19.06 lbs||17.85 lbs|
The information presented in this product information sheet is correct as at the date of publication. Stockade reserves the right to change performance, product or content information without notice. READ ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Power Driven Barbed Utility Staples
Stockade ST400i barbed utility staples deliver superior durability with consistent results. Their heavy coat containing 90% zinc and 10% aluminum provides superior corrosion resistance over standard hot-dipped galvanized staples — and a stronger, longer hold. Stockade staples have six times the corrosion protection compared to standard zinc galvanizing.