3.15mm Fencing Staples
- 3.15mm Wire Diameter
- Extreme durability for long life
- Manufactured from 90% Zinc 10% Aluminum pre-galvanised wire
- Divergent Point – Staples legs spread as they are driven into timber for enhanced holding power
ST315i Barbed Fencing Staples
Stockade’s ST315i fencing staples are engineered to be power-driven by the ST315i dropper stapler system. The narrow crown on the staple helps grip the fence wire and the divergent point design ensures the staple legs spread as they are driven into timber for improved holding power. The genuine Stockade paper collation provides superior collation strength and reduces tool contamination, with a moisture-resistant adhesive formula for improved all-weather performance.
Available in two lengths – 33mm and 40mm Staple Length.
- Superior Corrosion Resistance – Manufactured from 90% Zinc 10% Aluminum pre-galvanised wire
- Holding Power – wire tensile strength and divergent point design enhances holding power
- Robust Collation – waterproof collation tape for all-weather performance
- Stapling System – Staple design optimised for delivery with Stockade driver blade to minimise damage to staple crown
|ST315i – Cordless||Details||Details|
|Staples Per Pack||2000||2000|
|Fuel Cells Per Pack||2||2|
|Staple Type||Barbed, divergent point||Barbed, divergent point|
|Collation Type||Paper collated||Paper collated|
|Tool Magazine Capacity||75 Staples (approx 3 strips)||75 staples (approx 3 strips)|
|Packaged Size (WxHxD)||228mm x 108mm x 168mm|
|Packaged Weight||7.5 kg||9.4 kg|
The information presented in this product information sheet is correct as at the date of publication. Stockade reserves the right to change performance, product or content information without notice. READ ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Choosing the correct staples is extremely important when it comes to the life of a fence, and even more so when you are building a fence in coastal areas that are subject to extreme elements such as salt spray. That’s why Nick Terry from Custom Fencing in New Zealand chose to use Stockade fencing staples on this 35km 8 wire batten fence project that he recently completed at Murderer’s Beach in Otago.
ST315 and ST315i Power-driven Fencing Staples
The ST315i and ST315 barbed and plain fencing staples are recommended to be used for batten and dropper fencing.