4mm Barbed Fencing Staples
- 4.0mm Wire Diameter
- Divergent Point – Staples legs spread as they are driven into timber for enhanced holding power
- Extreme durability for long life
- Manufactured from 90% Zinc 10% Aluminum pre-galvanised wire
ST400i and ST400 Barbed Fencing Staples
Stockade’s ST400i / ST400 fencing staples are engineered to be power-driven by ST400i / ST400 stapler systems. The narrow crown on the staple helps grips the fence wire and the divergent point design ensures the staple legs spread as they are driven into timber for improved holding power. The genuine Stockade paper collation provides superior collation strength and reduces tool contamination, with a moisture-resistant adhesive formula for improved all-weather performance.
Available in two lengths – 40mm and 50mm Staple Length.
- Superior Corrosion Resistance – Manufactured from 90% Zinc 10% Aluminum pre-galvanised wire
- Holding Power – wire tensile strength and divergent point design enhances holding power
- Robust Collation – waterproof collation tape for all-weather performance
- Stapling System – Staple design optimised for delivery with Stockade driver blade to minimise damage to staple crown
|ST400i – Cordless||Details||Details|
|Staples Per Pack||1000||1000|
|Fuel Cells Per Pack||2||2|
|Staple Type||Divergent point fencing staple||Divergent point fencing staple|
|Collation Type||Paper collated||Paper collated|
|Tool Magazine Capacity||53 staples (approx 2 strips)||53 staples (approx 2 strips)|
|Packaged Size (WxHxD)||228mm x 108mm x 168mm||200mm x 108mm x 148mm|
The information presented in this product information sheet is correct as at the date of publication. Stockade reserves the right to change performance, product or content information without notice. READ ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
White Fencing in New Zealand used Stockade staples on a project they were working on in the Awhitu Peninsula in New Zealand, the project was a deer exclusion fence 1900mm high and 2500m long using 13-190-15 Staytight deer and fawn fence netting.
They chose Stockade staples for the superior corrosion resistance they provide in coastal areas.
ST400 and ST400i Barbed Fencing Staples
ST400 / ST400i barbed fencing staples feature a shaped crown that grips the fence wire for improved holding power. Recommended to be used for rural livestock fencing, horticultural trellis, predator control fencing and highway boundary fencing.