ST400 Pneumatic Fence Post Staple Gun
- Adjustable power for high-density timber
- Reliable for high volume fence construction
- Adjustable depth of drive for greater flexibility with staple placement
- Top Load Magazine for fast reloading to minimize down-time
- Sequential Trigger System for superior operator safety
- Adjustable Air Deflector – deflects discharged air away from the operator for improved comfort
- Swivel coupling for greater flexibility and added convenience
The ST400 pneumatic fence staple gun drives 4mm barbed staples reliably and consistently into fence posts for high-volume fence construction and maintenance.
Lightweight and manufactured from high impact, corrosion-resistant steel the ST400 pneumatic fencing staple gun is extremely durable and ideal for heavy-duty rural fencing applications.
The adjustable depth of drive provides ultimate flexibility allowing you to drive fence post staples to your desired depth and the custom nose locates the wire for speed and reliability.
Compatible with the Power Staple Insulator Guide Attachment means you can easily erect an electric fence using the PEL/Speedrite/Stafix Wood Post Claw Insulator.
- Rural livestock fencing
- Rural heavy mesh and heavy woven fencing
- Predator control fencing
- Highway boundary fencing
ST400 Fencing Staples
- Stockade staples are engineered for superior corrosion resistance and long lasting hold even in the world’s toughest environments
- 90% Zinc, 10% Aluminium pre-galvanised 240gm heavy duty coat provides superior corrosion resistance
- Specified wire tensile strength and divergent point design enhances holding power
- Waterproof collation tape for all weather performance
- 4mm wire diameter
“Production and quality, those are the things you live and die by and that’s what the Stockade tools do.”
Andrew Gardner – Gardner Brothers LLC, Bedford, Virginia, USA
|Product Size (WxHxD)||120mm x 360mm x 390mm|
|Packaged Size (WxHxD)||135mm x 440mm x 530mm|
|Quantity Per Pack||1|
|Cycle Rate Per Second||3 staples per second|
|Magazine Capacity||50 staples (2 strips)|
|Staple Range Length||40mm, 45mm and 50mm|
|Staple Type||Hot dipped pre-galvanised 90% Zn 10% AL|
|Collation Type||Paper collated|
|Operating Pressure||6.2 to 8.3bar (90 to 120psi)|
|Optimum Operating Pressure||6.75 to 7.24bar (98 to 105psi Hard Timber 110 to 120)|
|Noise Level||89 to 94dB|
|Air Consumption at 7bar (100psi)||2.2 Litres / cycle|
|Recommended Air Hose Fitting Diameter||10mm|
The information presented in this product information sheet is correct as at the date of publication. Stockade reserves the right to change performance, product or content information without notice. READ ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
The ST400 Pneumatic Fence Post Stapler Gun
The ST400 pneumatic fence staple gun drives 4mm / 9-gauge barbed staples reliably and consistently into fence posts for high-volume fence construction and maintenance.
Drive staples to your desired depth – The ST400 pneumatic fence stapler gun was built to solve the problem of using a hammer to drive staples into wooden posts.
This tool is also compatible with the Power Staple Insulator Guide Attachment allowing you to easily erect an electric fence using the PEL/Speedrite/Stafix Wood Post Claw Insulator.