The ST315 staples are the World's only power-driven 3.15mm (10½ ga) Gauge diameter staple and are recommended to be used for battens/stays/droppers or other fencing applications such as predator control fencing, pet enclosures, poultry fencing and other rural applications.
They are available in two lengths - 33mm (1¼”) Staple Length and 40mm (1½") Staple Length.
The narrow crown on the staple helps grips the fence wire and the staple legs spread as they are driven into timber battens for improved holding power. The Genuine STOCKade paper collation provides superior collation strength and reduces tool contamination, with a moisture resistant adhesive formula for improved all weather performance.
- Divergent Point minimises water tracking
- Professional grade fencing staple
- Suitable for use on the high density, dry timber
- Genuine STOCKade Paper Collation
- Hot Dipped Galvanised (Class 3 Wire)
- Extreme durability for long life
- Manufactured from Bezinal 2000 240gm high life pre-galvanised wire