10½ Gauge Barbed Utility Staples
- 10½ gauge Wire Diameter
- Extreme durability for long life
- Manufactured from 90% Zinc 10% Aluminum pre-galvanized wire
- Divergent Point – Staples legs spread as they are driven into timber for enhanced holding power
ST315i Barbed Utility Staples
Stockade’s ST315i utility staples are engineered to be power-driven by the ST315i stapler system. The narrow crown on the staple helps grip the wire and the divergent point design ensures the staple legs spread as they are driven into timber for improved holding power. The genuine Stockade paper collation provides superior collation strength and reduces tool contamination, with a moisture-resistant adhesive formula for improved all-weather performance.
Available in 1½” Staple Length.
- Superior Corrosion Resistance – Manufactured from 90% Zinc 10% Aluminum pre-galvanized wire
- Holding Power – wire tensile strength and divergent point design enhances holding power
- Robust Collation – waterproof collation tape for all-weather performance
- Stapling System – Staple design optimised for delivery with Stockade driver blade to minimise damage to staple crown
|Staples Per Pack
|Fuel Cells Per Pack
|Barbed, divergent point
|Tool Magazine Capacity
|75 staples (approx 3 strips)
|Packaged Size (WxHxD)
|8.26″ x 3.74″ x 5.90″
The information presented in this product information sheet is correct as at the date of publication. Stockade reserves the right to change performance, product or content information without notice. READ ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Power-driven Barbed Utility Staples
Stockade ST315i utility barbed staples deliver superior durability with consistent results. Their 90% zinc and 10% aluminum coating provides superior corrosion resistance over standard hot-dipped galvanized staples — and a stronger, longer hold. Stockade staples have six times the corrosion protection compared to standard zinc galvanizing.