The ST400 barbed staples are 4mm in diameter and are recommended to be used for rural livestock fencing, medium mesh, heavy mesh and heavy woven fencing. It is also great for highway boundary fencing. The staples have also been used in Rural utilities applications for attaching the earth wire to power poles.
The ST400 barbed staples feature a shaped crown which grips the fence wire for improved holding power. Using genuine STOCKade paper collation they have superior collation strength, reduce tool contamination and the moisture resistant adhesive formula means improved weather performance.
- World’s Only Power-Driven Barbed Staple
- 4.00mm Wire Diameter
- Divergent Point - Staple legs spread as they are driven into timber for enhanced holding power
- Professional grade fencing staple
- Suitable for use on the toughest fence posts
- Hot Dipped Galvanised (Class 3 Wire)
- Extreme durability for long life
- Manufactured from 90% Zn 10% AL 240gm high life pre-galvanised wire