The ST315i staples are 3.15mm (10½ ga) in diameter and are recommended to be used for battens/stays/droppers or other fencing applications such as predator control fencing, pet enclosures, poultry fencing and other rural applications.
The staples narrow crown grips the ground wire and the divergent point staple legs spread as they are driven for superior holding power and minimizes water tracking.
The pack comes with 2 fuel cells, enough to drive all the staples without needing to worry about purchasing additional fuel packs.
- Professional grade heavy duty staple
- Suitable for use on high density, dry timber
- Genuine STOCKade Paper Collation
- Superior collation strength
- Reduced tool contamination
- Moisture resistant adhesive formula for improved all weather performace
- Hot Dipped Galvanised for extreme durability and long life
- Manufacture from Heavy Coat 240gm high life pre-galvanised wire
- Tested in extreme conditions